Skip to content
- As all items are hand made, lead times may vary, but will normally be 3-4 weeks unless stated as “in stock”.
- In stock items will be posted on processing of your order, but please allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- For large scale orders, we will advise you of any longer lead times.
- First order must be pro forma.
- Payment by BACS, cheque or PayPal.
- Payment must be received and cleared before your order is dispatched.
- Where credit terms apply, payment is due within 30 days of invoice date.
Packaging and Delivery Cost
- £4.95 standard. Free delivery applies to orders over £75 (retail customers only).
- If you are a business wishing to buy our goods for resale, you are welcome to register as a trade customer and have access to trade prices. We reserve the right to verify your status as a bona fide business prior to your acceptance as a trade customer.
Property and Risk
- All goods remain the property of Sarah Perry Designs until fully paid for.
- No work can be sold on the internet without the permission of Sarah Perry Designs.
- If for any reason you wish to return your goods, you need to contact us within 14 working days of receipt to arrange this. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number.
- Returned items must be in their original condition, in their original packaging and unused. Refund of items not in such condition is at the discretion of Sarah Perry Designs.
- The goods are the customer’s responsibility until they reach the address of Sarah Perry Designs. Please ensure you sufficiently pack your goods to prevent damage in transit. We reserve the right to refuse the return of goods which have been damaged because they were not appropriately re-packaged.
- With the exception of faulty goods, postage costs for returned goods are non-refundable and it is the customer’s responsibility to pay the return postage cost. Please use a traceable method of postage and proof of posting, as refunds will only be available on items that are safely returned to us. Sarah Perry Designs cannot be responsible for missing returns.
- Sarah Perry Designs are unable to accept returns on pierced earrings due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.
- Due to their special nature, Sarah Perry Designs are unable to accept returns or issue a refund for bespoke items, unless faulty.
Warranty and Liability
- The buyer shall be deemed to have examined the goods at the time of delivery and unless notice of any defect is given by the buyer and received by us within 14 days of delivery, we shall be relieved and discharged from any liability in respect thereof.
- If you wish to cancel your order you must notify us before your purchase has been dispatched. Please note that bespoke items cannot be cancelled once work has started.